Some knives are meant to sit on a shelf or display case and look pretty. Although this knife is attracting the eye, you could tell that it is supposed to take a good deal of hard use.
Listed below would be my honest thoughts concerning the Kershaw Junkyard Dog folding knife:junk yards near me
What I like about the knife:
1. Kershaw is keen on these lining lock style, and for justification. It’s a time proven locking system that offers excellent protection for your hands on. They use the super tough lock onto your Junkyard knife.
2. The 3 inch drop-point blade is crafted from Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel. This size blade is valid for you to transport almost everywhere possible. The Sandvik steel gives you amazing sharpness and durability together with rust resistance.
3. Adding into the super-tough design may be your handle, that is made from 410 metal. This really is a great feature for me because timber or micarta handles may split or crack. Rubber handles will probably deteriorate as time passes and falter. This stainless handle is all about as tough as they capture.
4. While the Kershaw Junkyard Dog isn’t the flashiest knife on the market, you may immediately notice the Air Force logo on the knife grip. This creates the Junkyard Dog a wonderful gift idea for your own Air Force veteran on your life.
5. Kershaw additionally gives exactly the identical knife with a G-10 handle in the place of the metal version. G 10 is like sandpaper in your hands and gives you an extremely wonderful grip.
What I did not enjoy:
I would like to observe the identical knife offered with full serrations and more blade spans (45 inches).
The Kershaw Junkyard Dog is made like a tank also is really a great value for your price. You can receive many years of service from this well made knife.